Hair is one of the most important accessories for women as well as men. They can add an exceptional touch to any look you have.You ask how to get my hair hailthy?
The hair makes the look more attractive to men and more fascinating to women. With age keeping hair healthy and silky makes it more complicated.
How to get healthy hair ?
Certainly you have thought many times how to get healthy hair. In fact, if you handled and cared for your hair you do not need all the necessary treatments. Here are some tips to get hair shine and healthy:
1. Brush your hair before you bathe, as it reduces dandruff from the leather and stimulates blood circulation to the hair follicles.
2. Apply conditioner before showering to strengthen the locks. Also apply deep conditioning every two weeks to help your hair absorb the ingredients.
3. Tap water has an effect also on our hair, it can give a dull appearance, because they contain a good amount of minerals that can make styling difficult and contribute to hair discoloration.
25% Of The Population Suffer From Nafld. Making This A Vast Market. And There Are No Medications For This Disease – Just Lifestyle Changes. Works With Weight Loss, Diabetes, Elderly A More Markets. Click
4. Cut the dry, damaged tips of your hair every month for at least an inch.
5. Before dyeing your hair, spray a little water on the ends as dry hair absorbs faster. Use hair products that contain nourishing ingredients to keep your hairhealthy.
6. Dryers can damage hair, but preferably use ion dryers. Where positive and negative ions can avoid damaging them and help dry water faster on the hair.
7. Choose the most suitable accessories for your hair. Avoid tweezers, barrettes and elastics that can damage and break hair.
Each look or tendency is based on the hair because it is an essential accessory to have an awesome look. Most women and even the men always insist on applying different treatments on the hair, which gives them a beautiful appearance, but don’t realize that these chemical treatments can damage the hair and make it dry and damaged.
Best tips to get healthy hair
Do not forget even if you do all the necessary care, it’s not enough because a balanced diet is the basis of healthy and smooth hair.
To have healthy hair, take your protein and zinc needs, with a special focus on fish, which is rich in omega 3 and 6, and has the essential elements to have hairthat is supple and full of vitality.
In addition to food, remember to hydrate yourself by drinking enough water and eating fruits and vegetables to avoid broken and damaged hair.