If you’ve been looking for a really powerful way to get your kids to communicate with respect, now is the time to do it. There are rules for managing a respectful relationship with your children.
What are the rules for teaching your kids respect ?
1. listen and speak to your children with respect
2. Express your expectations in a positive way to your children
3. Be more decisive in your requests related to everyday aspects
4. Don’t take all things seriously
Use humor to play down a situation. The child learns to manage constraints in a positive way, and he will learn a sense of humor.
5. Avoid long explanatory speeches
6. Avoid the question ‘Why did you do this?’
7. Avoid insults and personal attacks
8. Choose your words
For mom’s hearts. Don’t get caught up in: ‘You’re not fine! ‘, Or ‘ You’re mean! ‘. They don’t think so.
9. Set your limits on your children
If you impose your limits on your children, over time they will teach them to manage constraints and apply socially acceptable rules. Remember that your children are the adults of tomorrow.
10. Give your child choices
If you offer choices (controlled of course) to your children He will feel like he has some decision-making power, and he will feel less like he is constantly being forced to do things. For example: you offer him juice or water. He answers: ‘Chocolate’ Then remind him that he has to choose between juice and milk.